Join Streets Are For Everyone (SAFE) on Sunday, May 21st for an awesome event for everyone – from beginners to hardcore athletes! Registration is open RIGHT NOW so register TODAY at www.FinishTheRide.org.
All proceeds will benefit Streets Are For Everyone (SAFE), a non-profit 501c3 organization dedicated to preventing traffic fatalities, ending hit and run crimes and helping those who have been affected by traffic collisions and traumatic injury.
FINISH THE RIDE, RUN, WALK N' ROLL IN GRIFFITH PARK EVENTS INCLUDE:
• Run/Walk = 5K, 10K and Half Marathon
• Rides = 6 Mile Fun Ride/Roll, 20 Mile Nice N' Easy Ride, 30 Mile Leg Burn Ride and a Killer Half Century
• Medals awarded for ALL events!
• One FREE beer at the end event expo (for 21+, ID's will be checked)!
• Cool goodie bag and free t-shirt with registration
• Great live music and dancing
• Free festival and safety expo with giveaways, raffles, prizes, activities for the kids, food, live music and much more! Feel free to bring the whole family, even the dog!
#FTR #EndHitandRuns #SAFECityStreets
For more information on the event itself, registration questions or other customer service inquiries, e-mail us at Register@FinishTheRide.org or call (844) 884-7233 Ext. 801.
Sponsored by: Streets Are For Everyone (SAFE)
Sunday, May 21, 2017
7:00AM to 1:00PM
The Autry Museum, Griffith Park 4700 Western Heritage Way Los Angeles, CA 90027