Grocery Outlet Bargain Market, the nation's fastest-growing, extreme-value grocery retailer is opening its first store in Burbank.
The Burbank community is invited to a special day of savings, family-friendly fun, and prizes this Saturday, February 18 from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.:
• First 100 customers in line receive a 25% off coupon. (Must be 18 or older and redeemed February 18, 2017.)
• Customers can enter to win Free Groceries for a Year ($100/month, a $1,200 value) on Saturday, February 18. The grand prize drawing will take place at the end of the day on February 18 at the Burbank Grocery Outlet. (Must be 18 or older. One entry per person.)
• First 500 customers will receive an eco-friendly reusable bag.
Additional attractions include:
• 8 a.m.: Complimentary coffee and treats, while supplies last.
• 10 a.m.-3 p.m.: Free Spin and Win on the Wheel of Bargains.
• 11 a.m.-2 p.m.: $1 Hot Dog and Drink with proceeds benefitting Burbank Temporary Aid Center.
• 11 a.m. -3 p.m.: Free Balloon Twister
Saturday, February 18, 2017
8:00AM to 10:00PM
Burbank Grocery Outlet 1615 W. Verdugo Ave. @ N. Sparks St. Burbank, CA 91506