TOP Ten Good Things About Obama Not Deporting Kids
They are Americans, after all
By Al Carlos Hernandez, Contributing Editor | Published on LatinoLA: June 16, 201210. The Bible says children are not supposed to suffer for the sins of their parents.
9. USA wants to maintain Little League world wide supremacy.
8. If people under 30 are considered Kids, Cop that gave me a ticket needs a time out.
7. Seriously? How could a country deport some of its own soldiers?
6. ICE gave up because Latino kids are zen masters at hide and go seek.
5. It's a cheap trick the language says "Successful Students".
4. Realistically, if one came here before 16 they didn't come to steal jobs maybe just lunches.
3. They are hoping the 2-year deferment will give folks time to walk to Canada.
2. Obama says its the right thing to do, conservatives say its the left thing to do.
1. Can't blame the kids for a world grown ups ruined. Their job is to someday fix it.
Find this story online at latinola.com/story.php?story=10815
HOT STORIES IN LATINOLA
What Does the Affordable Care Act Mean for Back-to-School?
Los Angeles Youths Got World Cup Fever
El Clasificado Marks 26 Years by Launching a New Digital Tool
Willie and Sheila's European Adventure Part 13
Quetzal In-Store Performance at Amoeba-Hollywood
Cruzamentos: Contemporary Brazilian Documentaries
Drum Downtown: Afro-Brazilan
Brazilian Heritage Night with the L.A. Galaxy
ALL LATINOLA CONTENT IS CONTRIBUTED BY OUR COMMUNITY OF AMIGOS.
This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use only. Commercial distribution without
prior written authorization is strictly prohibited.