Entravision Communications Corporation is looking for a dynamic, strong-willed self-starter to take ownership of the digital presence for our three radio stations. This person will be responsible for the editorial and audience growth of the Station's brand online.
• To meet (and exceed) the monthly pageview and unique visitor targets assigned to the Station website.
• To ensure the Station site best represents the brand and the vision laid out by the Program Director and Programming staff at the Station.
• To identify opportunities for Digital tie-ins to Station promotions and programming efforts
• To ensure that all content on the site meets the editorial standards defined by the Director of Digital Content
• To identify content successes and failures as measured through Key Performance Indicators (unique visitors, page views and others defined as needed by the Director of Digital Content.)
• Bilingual in Spanish and a passion for Spanish music preferred.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Dynamic, exciting writing style that meshes well with the "on-air voice" of our Station (will need to see samples)
• Ability to work well in a dynamic team environment where "that's not my job" is never an answer
• Self-motivated, self-starting is a must.
• HTML not required, but it helps, as does Photoshop.
• Familiarity with WordPress CMS strongly preferred.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage women and minorities to apply.