5 Top Bilingual Transformational Leaders Will Unite in LA
Renew U/Renueva T headliners Include Don Miguel Ruiz, Mabel Katz, Gary Quinn, Gabriel Nossovitch and DC Cordoba, February 16
If you like your transformation with a little salsa or accented Español, then your day has come!
Published on LatinoLA: January 21, 2013
For the first time, five of the leading globally renowned bilingual personal growth wisdom leaders and bestselling authors are getting together for a one-day workshop in Los Angeles to lead people into a new era of personal change and growth. Titled Renew U/Renueva T, the Saturday, Feb. 16 event will bring together such international headliners as Don Miguel Ruiz, Mabel Katz, Gary Quinn, Gabriel Nossovitch and DC Cordoba to help people renew, recharge, reactivate, and reawaken.
Given in both English and Spanish, the program has been designed to offer tools and information on how to uncover the secrets of one's true potential, to ignite the power of one's soul and skills to create greater success, joy, love, peace, abundance and happiness.
"People can choose to renew areas of their lives where they may be experiencing a loss of self-expression and personal power," notes Nossovitch. "By engaging in a conversation for renewal, they will find new energy, strength and vitality, enthusiasm and excitement. It is like letting life run its course through them by opening up to the gifts that surround them. Through this event, they will open themselves up to receive life's gifts in a deeper way. They will be experiencing passion, excitement, joy and gratitude for their lives, and be empowered to take action and take advantage of all the opportunities that are available to them, but perhaps they could not see."
Seldom have so many luminaries who come from the Latino tradition gathered together to bring their unique and distinct perspective to personal transformation.
• Don Miguel Ruiz is the International bestselling author of The Four Agreements (seven years on the NY Times bestseller list), the progeny of generations of Toltec spiritual leaders and teachers, and a man revered and beloved worldwide for his wisdom. Don Miguel, who also authored The Mastery of Love, Beyond Fear, The Voice of Knowledge and The Fifth Agreement with son Don Jose Ruiz, left his career as a surgeon to carry on the family tradition teaching Toltec wisdom. He assumed the mantle of Nagual (shaman), translating and offering those teachings to a worldwide audience. www.donmiguelruiz.com
• Mabel an internationally acclaimed speaker, author, and seminar leader. The author of the bestselling book The Easiest Way, she is recognized as a leading authority on Ho'oponopono, an ancient Hawaiian art and practice of problem solving for achieving clarity of purpose and living more effectively. Mabel's presentations also focus on practical ways for reaching what she calls Zero Frequency®, a state where we are free of restrictive memories and limiting self-talk. www.mabelkatz.com
• Gary Quinn is the author of Living in the Spiritual Zone: 10 Steps to Change Your Life and Discover Your Truth and May The Angels Be With You. International speaker and renowned intuitive, Quinn is the founder of the Touchstone For Life Coaching Certification Program and The Angelic Intervention Coaching Program, which trains, transforms and empowers individuals to create fulfilling lives. His teachings have been embraced by people from all walks of life including Academy Award winners, Grammy winners, and Olympic Gold medalists. www.garyquinn.tv
• Gabriel Nossovitch is Chairman of the Board and the Director of Training for Worldworks México and for The Nossovitch Group, a company dedicated to strengthening the leadership of successful corporations throughout the world. TNG supports its clients by identifying and training pre-qualified high level executives through a program of rigorous transformational leadership practices. He is also the co-founder of WorldWorks Inc. in the United States. Together with Worldworks México, these organizations offer personal growth and transformational seminars and sponsor large scale community service projects aimed at raising awareness in underprivileged and underserved populations in the Americas. www.gabrielnossovitch.com
• DC Cordova is CEO of Excellerated Business Schools/Money & You, a global organization that has more than 95,000 English, Spanish and Chinese- speaking graduates in 65 countries. Because many of today's wealth/business leaders have attended Money & You® and transformed the way they teach, run their organizations, and built foundations, her work continues through them to millions worldwide. She is a "connector" with a special gift for bringing together diverse successful social entrepreneurs from around world. www.Excellerated.com and www.MoneyandYou.com.
Renew U/Renueva T, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 16, will be at the Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City, 555 Universal Hollywood Drive, Universal City, California. Tickets are $99 through Jan. 31 and $149 afterward, and can be obtained at www.renewu-renuevat.com. As an added bonus, Mabel Katz will lead a Ho'oponopono training during the day. There will be a post event cocktail reception where attendees will be able to meet the speakers.