For the Salsa Verde:
1. In a blender place garlic, chopped serrano and jalapeño peppers, onion, cilantro, Las Palmas® Green Enchilada Sauce, and blend for about 1 minute. Do not over blend. Salsa should be chunky. Taste and add salt as needed.
For the Shrimp:
• Microwave bacon on high for 1 minute. Separate slices and cut slices in half crosswise and let cool.
• In a bowl, combine melted butter, lime juice, garlic powder, pepper, and oregano.
• Peel the shrimp, butterfly, and devein, leaving the tail and last section intact. Place 2 jalapeño strips in each shrimp and press sides together. Wrap a half slice of bacon around each shrimp and secure with a toothpick. Use a pastry brush to coat the shrimp with butter mixture.
• Skewer 3 to 4 shrimp per skewer. (If using wooden skewers, don't forget to soak skewers about 30 minutes before using.) Place crosswise on the grates and grill for about 4 to 6 minutes on each side. Remove from skewer and serve warm with salsa verde.
• Place bacon-wrapped shrimp evenly on a foil-lined cookie sheet. Place under broiler. Broil for 10 to 12 minutes, turning over after 5 to 6 minutes.