LatinoLA seeks enthusiastic and talented students to intern as we continue to enhance our capabilities, visibility and influence among the Latino online community.
This is a great opportunity to enhance your experience in a real-world setting.
Internships Available in the Following Areas
* Editorial Production
• Technology Development
* Social Media
* Event Production
* Sales / Marketing
* Executive Administration
The Ideal Candidate Will:
Currently be enrolled in upper division or graduate classes in an accredited college or university program. Recent college graduates will receive consideration as well.
• Be a self-starter, detail oriented and well organized
• Possess strong written and oral communication skills
• Possess a strong, active interest in the Los Angeles Latino community
• Be able to work independently, multitask and meet deadlines
• Present oneself in a professional manner at all times
• Mid-level competency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Beginning to mid-level competency in web development / design
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
• Must be able to work in both an office and a virtual environment
• Be familiar with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Flckr, YouTube)
Qualified candidates should submit their resume, cover letter and writing / video / website samples to: